16 May 2013

Nearly there...

Hello again loves! I am on study leave now as exams have just started and I couldn't wait any longer to get blogging again. I have a busy week ahead of me, with a full weekend's working and then five exams next week! If it wasn't for retakes and general studies, I would of just had one, but I'm trying not to think about that one too much...

So, apart from being chained to the old revision desk, what have I been up to? Firstly, I finally got my own ebay account after years of buying and selling via my parents accounts. Thanks to this, I had a perfect boredom buster for whenever revision has got too much, and I have been stocking up on summer dresses and pretty things for my room, to the point where I have banned any further spending this month...

In the kitchen, I have been trying out some new dishes, including some more meat-free fare. I'd love to take up the challenge of going veggie for a month, particularly with summer produce growing as we speak, but first I need to develop my repertoire or else I'll be living off jacket spuds, salads and quiches. I'll be posting up these recipes over the coming weeks, and I have also got a few bits of news and bits to share, but all in good time...
Incidentally, whilst the weather has been pretty pleasant today; has anyone else got caught out? I keep on getting rained on on my way home, and last week I arrived looking like a slightly hysterical drowned rat! Roll on holidays.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...