14 April 2013

Design Solutions

Today I have a little challenge for you all: what should I do with this space?



My room is almost finished now, having received my curtains last week, and just needs really two things: my photos and pictures getting hung up, and deciding what place in this little gap. To help set the scene, I am planning on popping my decorative hangers on the wall above, and pinning a retro print above my bedside table, to the right of the photo.

I need just a little extra area for sticking stuff displaying my things. Some of my ideas so far:
  • A chair or stool
  • A small table
  • A slim chest of drawers (like this)
  • A mannequin for holding bags and jewellery
 What do you think? Do you like any of these, or do you have some better ideas of your own?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...